Saturday, March 27, 2010

The God of New Beginnings

Don't you love how God wants us to know how much he loves us? I am a witness to that unfailing love this week...

When we mess up and stumble we can feel so distant from God, so alone and abandoned. It's always this..."What was I thinking? Why did I allow satan to talk me into something I know is not good for me? How many times is God going to forgive me?"

The good news is this..."His mercies are new every MORNING!"

Praise God that when we fall, as believers, we cannot be put out of the game! We just keep on running the race! Finishing is winning to God!

I don't have to beat myself in the ground when I fail. I don't have to give up. I HAVE to keep on fighting the good fight of FAITH! Jesus is praying and interceding for us that our FAITH fail not! Why is that? Because through the PROCESS of living a life of faith, we can make it through the storm. It's the process that is sifting out the things in our lives that are undesirable to God.
God is all about the PROCESS of LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment